Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JM 930 light primer strikes

Thats too bad.

Doesn't sound like Wolff wanted to be very helpful.

After asking for spring dimensions from my 930 in my email contact with their tech people, which I got right to them, no follow up to several inquires since, just leaving it hang and not even a we can't help you. Their reputation considerably drops in my eyes.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to Mossberg on the ride home from work. Return spring and piston spring have been ordered. at $3.25 @ I ordered four of each and spare piston w/ ring for $35. When I got home I seen there was a seperate part # for the seal ring so I hope I can get this added top my order. Shipping was $8.95.

I ordered the piston assembly for an easy quick clean and peace of mind.

Talked to Mossberg on the ride home from work. Return spring and piston spring have been ordered. at $3.25 @ I ordered four of each and spare piston w/ ring for $35. When I got home I seen there was a seperate part # for the seal ring so I hope I can get this added top my order. Shipping was $8.95.

Still won't sell you a hammer spring?

Still won't sell you a hammer spring?

:roflol: Heck no.

I asked him how much the firing pin and spring cost because I wasn't sent an invoice when I received two of each from them (for about $46). He told me those weren't available for purchase. :surprise:

My dealings with Mossberg have always had me come away scratching my head.

Less than knowledgeable people I always seem to get when I call, wrong items sent, parts not even for the model I was working on, even when they had the serial and model numbers.

Too bad there is no aftermarket or factory support for what I consider consumable items like springs and firing pins that would need replacements from wear and tear of regular shooting. Really doesn't make it a shooters gun in my mind.

I can see why Kurtm and Benny Hill bailed on them, glad I kept my 30yr old beat up reliable 3G shotgun because I have next to no faith in the Mossberg and it's support. :(