Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Southern Maine!

Fureio

I discovered this forum about a month ago and have to say that I am really happy this resource exists. All to often, I see internet forums that have good intent but always deteriorate into personal attacks, confrontation and trolling. I like how this place is extremely helpful and cordial.

I'm an Army vet who just recently decided to get serious about pistol based games. I am jumping head first into reloading and am beginning to traverse the huge learning curve involved in that. I get the gist of things (thanks YouTube) but hope i can figure out the load combinations (that work for me) sooner than later. I have to admit, looking at this aspect of the hobby from a newbie perspective is a bit daunting. I've yet to decid if tinkering with powder and bullet combinations is fun or work.

Once I find the reload data that works for my custom Glock, I plan on joining the USPSA, GSSF, Steel and IDPA circuits. There is a lot for me to work on, but enjoying the training is what I look forward to the most. Not to say I am just a Glock fan, I also own a few Kimber 1911's.

If you're from Maine, I look forward to meeting you! I don't know many serious gun enthusiasts yet.