Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

lik 2 shewt

choclabs

I grew up shooting since 7-8yrs old with .22 Marlin lever action to start off with, kill'n beer cans while they floated off down the canal from a bridge on our farm in SW La. Next qualified as NRA marksman at summer camp in 5th grade with bolt action .22. Then onto trying to hit doves, blackbirds etc. with a .410. Then to duck hunting, again on our farm.

In later years I competed in 5 stand and sporting clays, not so much for several years now. Love to hunt, elk, deer, pigs, turkey, ducks, geese, doves, coyotes, squirrels, rabbits, snakes & paper targets.

Getting into longer range rifle shooting, 400-600yards. I wish to become a better rifle marksman in my elder years. Perhaps do an Appleseed shoot, I just do not sit very well on the ground - old stiff damaged back. Have several pistols, wheel guns - Ruger, Colt / semi auto - Brown 1911, Sig, Glock.

I am VERY FORTUNATE to have a wife who loves to shoot and likes buying guns! Just wish ammo prices would come back down and be available again.That's about it,

Regards,

Michael