Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Siaga vs Akdal vs Xrail for open

DrLove

Saigas from R&R are expensive but compared to the price of the open pistol they really are not that expensive nor compared to the rifle with a good optic on it. Open is a gear race that is part of what makes the division what it is and fun.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo

Saigas from R&R are expensive but compared to the price of the open pistol they really are not that expensive nor compared to the rifle with a good optic on it. Open is a gear race that is part of what makes the division what it is and fun.

Pat

No argument there :)

I was just curious whether ATF finally allowing importation of VEPRs would push down prices of race AK-style shotguns, since I'd guess they would be a better starting point than a Saiga.

Also, with VEPRs being allowed for importation, I'm wondering if the VEPR IPSC Open models are going to make it into the country soon. Those are pretty much race ready OOB and should be very competitively priced.

I'd also love to see a some more race ready Akdal from the factory.

I think some cheaper semi-custom Open shotguns would help a lot in getting more people into Open, but I dont think it really matters if its a Saiga, Akdal or something else, we just need some more options.