Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a CZ

Fate0n3

Hey everyone I am new to the comp world and have been looking at getting a CZ. From what I have found they are super hard to find other then places like Gun broker I have tried for a few on there and the prices are all over the place. Is there anywhere u guys would recommend a guy look for one? I just recently purchased a G34 and before I put too much into it I want to try a CZ out I have read so much about them. Hope to join the CZ world soon hopefully lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Im new too and also went the Gunbroker route as I wanted something to start off the season with. If I had already had something full size to run I would have ordered a Shadow from CZCustom. For the customized Shadows, I was told they had allocated guns but the wait for the build was 6 weeks like it says on the website. For the difference in price vs. Gunbroker prices it seems like you'll get much more gun.

After getting my 85 Combat, all I can think about is getting the competition hammer, original 85 trigger and springs and wishing I had bought a Shadow. As is it shoots great, but the DA pull isn't comfortable for my beat up and average sized hands.

Edited by allthumbs

Thanks big time everyone I am looking for a 75B just a stock model something I can work on and just try the CZ platform out. I am hoping to find one without the huge bloated price tag

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Shadows seem like hens teeth right now. Glad I got mine, and I was lucky to be truthful.

I also think I may get an sp01 and just work it over so I can have a backup gun. Trying to get another Shadow in Ca. is just going to piss me off.