Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon 650

My order has been placed so I'm waiting for it to come in. Is anything that you recommend that I should do in the set up that is not listed or is there anything that I should avoid to make set up easier?

Someone mentioned making brass tubes out of PVC until I get my case feeder, does anyone have info on the PVC size and how it attaches?

Thanks

Print off the owners/operators manual and read it, you will get a working idea of the assembly procedure. As far as "making brass tubes out of PVC", they (the PVC pipe)

fit right into the colored adapter included with the conversion kit, probably 5/8" OD PVC, but check the ID of the colored adapter first.

I just measured the OD of that clear tube that fits into the red adapter.

.716-.718 ... thousandths of inch.

There are a bunch of unboxing and some good setup vids on Youtube. Course that just might give you more anticipatory wetness than needed.

Print off the owners/operators manual and read it, you will get a working idea of the assembly procedure. As far as "making brass tubes out of PVC", they (the PVC pipe)

fit right into the colored adapter included with the conversion kit, probably 5/8" OD PVC, but check the ID of the colored adapter first.

Thank you for the info and help.

I just measured the OD of that clear tube that fits into the red adapter.

.716-.718 ... thousandths of inch.

There are a bunch of unboxing and some good setup vids on Youtube. Course that just might give you more anticipatory wetness than needed.

Thanks for measuring that and giving me the info.