Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just a little CZ love -- match videos

lawboy

Nice vids, thanks for posting.

I'm about to start using my 75 Shadow in IDPA this seaons. Just got it from CZC about a week ago. Can't wait to put some rounds down range with it.

You are going to really enjoy it. I want a CZ 75 Shadow as well. Both as a back up to the SPO1 Shadow and to play IDPA at times. Also think I might CCW that one.

Rex - i got the same gun from the same place for IDPA and USPSA, since i got it i haven't even thought of using my Glocks or STI, they didn't have much in stock when i went to the shop so i got the SDP (nicer than the one i was planning to buy), i have no regrets

one thing to keep in mind though if you reload - don't use Remington primers - i did and it made for a miserable IDPA classifier with about 15 fails to fire due to light primer strikes, stick to Federal primers

one thing to keep in mind though if you reload - don't use Remington primers - i did and it made for a miserable IDPA classifier with about 15 fails to fire due to light primer strikes, stick to Federal primers

I have been using Winchester, CCI and Federal match primers. No problems with any of these.

Thanks yeah I've only shot a few hundred rounds through it so far, almost all WWB, Federal bulk ammo, and a handful of Atlanta Arms 147gr I had laying around. No problems so far.

I'm only qual'd in SSP right now. Shot expert with my M&P9. Deciding whether I was to use this in SSP as a DA/SA gun or shoot it in ESP cocked locked. Or both.. what a pistol!