Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mossberg 930 JM Magazine Tube Extension

Robbie

The local match I normaly shoot in, has changed the rules regarding 8+1 shotguns. You can now start with 8+1 then after the buzzer load as many as it will hold. Was looking on Nordic Components website and the tubes they show, have threads on both ends. I did not see a coupler to attach the extension to the current magazine tube. Are there any suggestions?

JM's have Nordic tubes/or/Nordic style tubes.... Just order the +8 and with the xxl extention you can get 12/13/14 in her. (get a new spring also). Your nut will work..... Be mindful that you'll stick out a bit... I used the +6 & xxl extention for a easy 10 in the tube (22" gun).

Edited by mike NM

JM's have Nordic tubes/or/Nordic style tubes.... Just order the +8 and with the xxl extention you can get 12/13/14 in her. (get a new spring also). Your nut will work..... Be mindful that you'll stick out a bit... I used the +6 & xxl extention for a easy 10 in the tube (22" gun).

Mike, my JM aready has a +8 tube so just get the xxl extenstion. Is that correct?

Robbie, I think we might shoot the same match. Tarheel? What you need to order is the "+8 tube only" from Nordic Components. Your end cap and coupler nut with work with the new tube. Funny I'm about to order the same thing for my 22 JM pro. Good Luck.

ETA: it does come with a new spring too.

Edited by rangerguy

Robbie, I think we might shoot the same match. Tarheel? What you need to order is the "+8 tube only" from Nordic Components. Your end cap and coupler nut with work with the new tube. Funny I'm about to order the same thing for my 22 JM pro. Good Luck.

ETA: it does come with a new spring too.

Yep TH3G! Thanks for the info. I usually shoot on Squad 6. Not many Mossbergs there. Had my ejector come out last match on Stage 4. Waiting on new barrel now, Mossberg said they would send me another.

How is the JM working for you any problems?

I have not had any trouble with my JM until my last match. The ejector fell out. However, I called Mossberg CS and ask them to send me the part. They said it had to be put in by a machine (?) and to send the barrel to Maverick Arms in TX and they would replace the barrel. I FEDEXed it the next day and am just waiting for them to send a new one. Joseph at Maverick Arms is on top of it. Hopefullly I will get it back soon. Other than that, people poke fun of me shooting a Mossberg and I say when I pull the trigger it goes "boom, boom, boom" I like it. Just wished the part had not fell out right after I said that.