Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P-Mag give away

3gungeezer

I'll be honest I have 3 pmags. I was saving up to get my pistol and reloading going, then wanted to get some more pmags. I live in NC and want to do local 2gun matches. I can't afford the shotgun yet. I am leaving in august to go to training for the ANG to fly c130's. When I get back I plan on buying a shotgun and getting into 3gun. Just trying to get a taste of competition before I leave. I'm also getting married in March, so my funds are what you could call limited for the time being. The only reason I even have an ar is because my future brother in law hooked me up with a lower for christmas because he knew my fiance wouldn't let me get one, but since I had the lower, it was rude not to finish the build :devil: . I can post a picture of me in competition with them, but it wouldn't be a 3gun comp.

post-44370-0-59749800-1359466640_thumb.j

Just shot my first three gun match two weeks ago. Borrowed mags, shotgun, shell holders, etc. Shot my Sig 516 for the first and last time, it left two days later. I am trying to finish a pile o' parts build that I have on another thread and currently have 1 plastic and 1 metal mag. Been following this post and was a little surprised it wasn't over yet. I will post pics of the rifle when I can. This is a great thing you're doing and if I get all three mags, I guarantee I will pass on whatever I can spare to the next newbie 3gun'r.

Im hoping to shoot a match or two this year, but it is not as popular in MI as it is in other states. I would throw my name in but i have plenty of AR mags and many more back ordered. My problem is i waited to long to get a pistol to shoot with :blush: My hats off to the OP. Quite a gesture!

Here is my shotty

dscn4133g.jpg

Here is my rifle

download1p.jpg

Just shot my first three gun match two weeks ago. Borrowed mags, shotgun, shell holders, etc. Shot my Sig 516 for the first and last time, it left two days later. I am trying to finish a pile o' parts build that I have on another thread and currently have 1 plastic and 1 metal mag. Been following this post and was a little surprised it wasn't over yet. I will post pics of the rifle when I can. This is a great thing you're doing and if I get all three mags, I guarantee I will pass on whatever I can spare to the next newbie 3gun'r.

Here is the photo.

post-25074-0-00624500-1359675068_thumb.j