Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P-Mag give away

3gungeezer

Looking at all the gouging going on. I have decided that I will do something to help the new guys. I am giving away 3 NIP Gen 2 30 round black non windowed P-mags to any new shooter that can't shoot 3 gun because they don't have the mags. I am requesting that you post a picture of your gear and the reason you should be the one I decide to send them to. I do ask that you let me post your name and state when I send them to you. Also I would like pictures from your first 3 gun match when you shoot it. That is all, other than I will be the one that decides and my decision is final. So if you would like to shoot 3 gun but don't have any or only 1 mag, let me know here.

Alan Clark

I'm in for this because my ar build got ruined due to the panic. Thanks to a kind forum member a bcg is en route to me. I still need a charging handle, optic, and flip up sights which luckily are available. My buddy wasnt as lucky and couldnt even get an upper. Neither of us has mags yet. If things dont turn around we will both be shooting the same rifle come spring. The only place that had mags was a local gun store who had pmags for 49.95. I've got a pic of that I'll post.

The only caveat is I live in nj so you would have to send them to my ffl so he can pin them to 15 since our state sucks.

I'll take pics of my build when I get home.

If I get them I'll donate some money to this forum or to second amendment foundation.

Also for what its worth I shot my first idpa nonsanctioned 3gun match last fall. I shot it with an AK with iron sights! I was the only ak shooter there. So started my ar build and foray into 3gun. I shoot uspsa a lot though

Edited by Babaganoosh

thumb_pre_1357908549__untitled-1.jpg

Here's my AR that I just bought to use for 3-Gun. I only have one "well used" metal magazine to use, so I really need another of good quality. With the crazy prices and limited stock of magazines I'm pretty much SOL with trying to buy one unless I can pony up $50+ for one.

Really appreciate you giving us the opportunity. You're good people. :)

Looking at all the gouging going on. I have decided that I will do something to help the new guys. I am giving away 3 NIP Gen 2 30 round black non windowed P-mags to any new shooter that can't shoot 3 gun because they don't have the mags. I am requesting that you post a picture of your gear and the reason you should be the one I decide to send them to. I do ask that you let me post your name and state when I send them to you. Also I would like pictures from your first 3 gun match when you shoot it. That is all, other than I will be the one that decides and my decision is final. So if you would like to shoot 3 gun but don't have any or only 1 mag, let me know here.

Alan Clark

I love you, man!!! I would have participated but I was able to get 3 mags from Gunbroker for about $40 each. I was so excited to get in to 3G and now it looks like it was all for not. I got wife approval last Nov, bought my first AR Thanksgiving and now all of this "stuff" is going to change the game.

Good luck new guys on getting a PMAG, great product.

thumb_pre_1357908549__untitled-1.jpg

Here's my AR that I just bought to use for 3-Gun. I only have one "well used" metal magazine to use, so I really need another of good quality. With the crazy prices and limited stock of magazines I'm pretty much SOL with trying to buy one unless I can pony up $50+ for one.

Really appreciate you giving us the opportunity. You're good people. :)

Took care of this guy on another board he was willing to accept some used GI mags. Come on guys there is no noe else!?!

Wow.

I've been a lurker here on the forums for well over 2 years. I got started here by buying a Dillon press, then hung around for the forums, and in the last few years, I've bought almost 15k of various calibers of brass from members here.

To the OP, 3gungeezer, you, sir, are a credit to our sport, and the American ethos. Well done!

Let us know, of course, how this turns out. If it goes as I think it does, I think you'll inspire others to follow in your footsteps.

Absolutely blown away by this selfless gesture. Alan, you sir are a good and rare soul. I would throw my hat in the ring but I was able to purchase a few from J&R last week and am expecting them any day.

:cheers: and may good things come your way!