Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What sights are these?

DaveTimm

Hi guys,

Just got done watching the new Noveske 3 gun hero DVD and saw these sights mentioned. They almost look like they will mount directly to tube style rails like Evo etc.

Anyone know what they are? I tried the JP and couldn't find a comfortable place for it. These might be worth looking into for me as I use a 1.7-10 optic. At local matches we have a good amount of close rifle that iron sights might be faster.

Thanks for the help!

Dave

post-32007-0-96475600-1357458006_thumb.j

post-32007-0-99918400-1357458019_thumb.j

Edited by bluepythons

Thanks for the reply but they are not Barry's. Check out the photos I attached, they're different. There is not picatinny attachment, they look like they go direct on a free float tube or the tube style rails like the Samson Evo.

Thanks, Dave

They fit on the Troy rail that Noveske was using on their Rifles. This sight was supposed to be listed for sale on the Noveske site but i have never seen it. They also make a barricade "claw" that fits on the Troy rail. If you don't have the Troy set up you can't use them.

Since Noveske is moving to a different rail you may have a hard time finding these if they were ever actually produced.

The Dueck deal will probably give you the same results.

Edited by GIO

GIO,

Thanks for the reply, I was wondering if they were something like that as I have never seen them before. I looked at the Duecks, I just really dont like and need an A2 rear sight. A2 can get bumped and for 3 gun I am probably never going to use the BDC of the A2 system. If he would make a simple A1 rear sight with a same plane aperature then I'd be all over it, you know I'll email him and see if that is on the radar.

I've looked at those and similar products. My only concern is you have the off set bases, then on top of those add tall back up sights and they almost extend to much if that makes sense. When I saw those in the video I thought they would be perfect. I'd be willing to modify a Evo rail or my mega mono mts to get sights like that. They looked simple, yet reasonable low profile and simple as they mount right to the fore end to rail pieces etc needed. I'm hoping they, or something similar, will be released. Ill keep my eye out at SHOT for something similar. I wonder who made the ones for NST. Perhaps they could be available as special order.