Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Bubber

New Tool bar on my machine

For the last couple of days I have been getting a tool bar for a search engine on the Enos Forum. I don't know twitter or the other methods, I don't even text. Is this showing up on more than my machine? It is a search engine. It appears on one other forum also. Just a wundering. Thanx rdd

Nothing like that on mine. Is this toolbar attached to your browser, or part of the BE page? A screenshot would be helpful. If it is part of your browser, you should be able to turn it off in browser settings.

It is Topic Torch and it only appears at the bottom of the screen on Brian's and Boomer Shooters Forum page. Once I navegate to any of the topics it does not appear, but is there when I return. Thanx rdd

Topic Torch is a browser toolbar (virus remover), ie crap. Here is a link to help you remove/uninstall it.

https://www.google.c...lient=firefox-a

Thanks PingJockey, It was so simple even I could do it. It is gone. Yay

Glad to help. Usually, crap like that is bundled with, and gets installed when you install other programs. Be sure you read the "fine" print when installing anything to your machine, and you should be able to catch most of that before it gets installed.