Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tangfolio Pistols availability???

robomanusa

Does anyone know who sells if any in the United States..the complete line of Tangfolio pistols.

Im interested in buying 1 or 2 of there limited pistols. I have a few of the witness series pistols already, but am wanting either the Limited, Limited Custom HC, or the Stock/Buzz version.

I wish I knew of another option but it looks like EAA is it for now. I could be wrong - you might also ask over on www.czforum.com in the "clone" section. If you are looking for anything beyond the lowest level Tanfoglios (which EAA has dubbed "witness") I would call them directly. Since you are seeking "the Limited, Limited Custom HC, or the Stock/Buzz version" then you might ask EAA about their "Silver Team and Gold Team" guns.

I have 4 of there witness pistols now 9, 40, 38S, and 45 all of them blued, they all shoot great and are well made...wife likes them more than I do. But the Limited Custom HC really caught my eye and I would like to buy one in 40 cal if I could find one just to have. My next big purchase is most likely gonna be an STI Edge in 40 and after loading up 1000 rounds on one of my buddies Dillon 1050's that is definetly next on my list as well.

• 1 month later...

Sphinx started importing their 2000 and 3000 series pistols a couple years ago. Same design as the Tanfogs, well made. Not cheap, but the design still opints as well as any made, IMHO. I have three Tanfog Limited 9-paras though, so I am a believer. Great steel guns.

robomanusa, I just checked the EAA site and it seems like the Limited Custom HC is listed under firearms --> Target pistols --> Witness Limited. I haven't seen any other "recent" Tanfoglio guns at their site though.

Thanks spook, The EAA website was down for the longest time a while back and I couldn't look them up. When it finally began working again I was able to look them up and called them. EAA told me there isn't any stocking dealers in the US that carry that model and I will have to special order one which will take 6-8 weeks to get me one in the country.