Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EWS Masternames.db to Practiscore?

Glock27

I tried searching for a way to import the masternames.db file from EzWinScore into our PractiScore devices and had no luck.

Is there a way to do this? It would sure make registering on the device easier if all the names were already in there.

Bob

Go to page 21 of the user's manual available at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13935743/PractiScoreManual.pdf, and follow those instructions.

I would recommend using Dropbox instead of iTunes for iOS. For Android, plug the phone/tablet/whatever into a USB port, copy it to the sdcard directory, and import it from there from inside Practiscore.

Practiscore for android v1.0.14 virgin install on device - successfully imported the registration.txt file from EZWinScore 4.10 but ...

When registering shooters, if I use the remembered names, PractiScore crashes.

On a clean install without the registration.txt file installed, I can type in shooters, and then in another match use the remembered competitor with no problem.

Thus, problem appears to be associated with the EZWS file, not using the remembered competitors. Anybody else have this problem?