Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OMNI Optic?

PHX

I picked up a 2011 last night from a local guy. He had the gun built locally. I havent had a chance to shoot it yet, but all smith work looks great. The only issue i have with it is the optic. Its an omni. Ive never heard of this, and my google search lead nowhere. Is this thing any good? It seems very bulky to me compaired to a cmore.

The price was so good i couldnt pass it up. I was planning to swith to a 90 degree cmore, but now im not sure hole pattern will match. Im thinking i may have to buy a mount blank, and do the holes myself. Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think.

Thanks.

20121108_061913.jpg

20121108_062108.jpg

I picked up a 2011 last night from a local guy. He had the gun built locally. I havent had a chance to shoot it yet, but all smith work looks great. The only issue i have with it is the optic. Its an omni. Ive never heard of this, and my google search lead nowhere. Is this thing any good? It seems very bulky to me compaired to a cmore.

The price was so good i couldnt pass it up. I was planning to swith to a 90 degree cmore, but now im not sure hole pattern will match. Im thinking i may have to buy a mount blank, and do the holes myself. Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think.

Thanks.

20121108_061913.jpg

20121108_062108.jpg

Shoot it until it blows(the scope, not the gun) then replace it, your mount appears to be a weigand screw pattern, which will be hard to find a mount to match, and you probably will

Have to get a blank mount and drill it.