Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from West Monroe, Louisiana

daybreak

Hey all,

Just moved to west monroe, Louisiana from Los Angeles to work on a tv show. Since moving I've picked up a CZ 75 Shadow and a 75 Shadow SA.

Looking to shoot my first competition this weekend, either a USPSA comp in winnsboro or an IDPA match at Jerry Miculek's club near Shreveport.

I'm pumped! Bought my first pistol on Jan 1, 2011 and have fallen in love with shooting since. Ended up selling all my pistols (glock 17, XD9, and RIA 9mm 1911) and traded up for a few CZs. Recently snuck in a Ruger 1911 to the collection, but my heart still belongs to CZ.

epesyvy6.jpg

HOWDY daybreak and welcome to the forums and welcome to Louisiana. You are conveniently located to Winnsboro matches and the Miculek matches near Shreveport. You are also conveniently located to shooting matches at Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club near Jackson, MS. They have a wide variety of matches over there on a regular basis and are a great group of people to hang with. I shot the Gator Classic in Thibodaux 2 weeks ago and Matt Mink was on our squad. He is a super nice guy. :cheers: