Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Race Holster Help !

bigtimelarry

I have heard of several guys so far that use the Racer so they will probably chime in soon. I have several of the Race Master holsters and love them.

All of the DAA products that I have used have been top quality and DAA has great support. You really can't go wrong with their stuff (and no, I am not sponsored or work for them in any way...just a happy customer)

Use the racemaster here as I wanted the interchangeable locking blocks to swap between guns. That and the racer are both nice holsters with good retention. When its locked its NOT coming out

I cant afford the 200.00 Race Master. Does the Racer have all the same features except the tensioning knob.

I'm only using it for Glocks. Do you see a lot of the Racer Holster out there ?

Its the same lock up etc as the racemaster. The holster mount is a little different and is actually a little more adjustible than the racemaster. The plate can be removed to adjust the tension if you need it too. If your looking for just a one gun holster its definately the way to go.

Edited by EkuJustice

Its the same lock up etc as the racemaster. The holster mount is a little different and is actually a little more adjustible than the racemaster. The plate can be removed to adjust the tension if you need it too. If your looking for just a one gun holster its definately the way to go.

Thank You.. I'll order one..