Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warne Mounts

dcloudy777

I won a certificate for a RAMP mount at FNH 3gun last month. I called Monday to find out how to redeem it, the rep on the phone asked me about size and color... says many of the colors were out of stock for a bit. I asked which were available, as I'm probably going to paint the mount anyway. She physically went and checked the inventory and found out that the blue was in stock ready to go. Shipped it out that very day, all the way from Oregon to Tennessee, it arrived today. All this for product that they donated to the match in the first place! They definitely earned my business. I need a good set of rings, now I know I'll order Warnes.

DanO

I have to wholeheartedly concur. I had the same experience back in June. Called on Monday had it, blue, on Friday. Awesome service and the product couldn't be better. Not sure why blue isn't more popular. Guess OKC Thunder mania hasn't totally swept the country yet.

What's really nice is being able to walk up to a rack full of AR's and spot mine from a long ways off!