Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Training for the Europeans

A33435

I started IPSCshooting in 2000 and when the Europeans were held in Germany 2001 i never thought i would attend such an event.

But this time i may attend as member of the dutch standard team :-)

During this year (and before) i had the pleasure of training with forummembers like Spook and Gvu. It was good to train with these people.

We learned a lot of eachother and training was always fun and we took benefit from eachothers skills.

We visited several big matches and every match we saw that we had been able to improve the shooting skills.

In a few days from now we leave so we can take your time to relax and enjoy the prematch.

I have the feeling that whatever result we will have at the Europeans it will be the right one.

Training towards the Europeans was fun and at your last big trainingsession yesterday we all could end with a good feeling about it.

Having good memories about the trainingsessions and all matches we shoot together has made my shooting year already a good one.

It can only get better.

I wish all forummembers that will attend the Europeans next week a good and save shooting and hope they have already the good feeling about it i have or at least will have afterwards.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Adrie

Adrie,

I wish you and all the other members Good Luck for the oncoming European Championships.

My performance is still below any attendance, I'm working on this one.

My guess is that you all will perform very well! :D

But tell me truely, are you considering the "Dark Side"? <_<

are you sure about "going the dark side" with a Tangfoglio? <_< It's not EG's!

Um, excuse me. If you haven't noticed by my avatar, I am Leader Of The Dark Side, and Tanfoglios do not qualify.

Try next door at the "Close Encounters Of The Fettucine In A Light Cream Sauce Kind" side ;)