Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USMC Birthday Ball

rduckwor

medium800.jpg

A friend who is a manufacturer in TX sent me this image., He built and donated this rifle to the USMC for a raffle at their Birthday Ball.

Info below:

>>Mr. *****, here is a picture of your completed weapon, I plan to deliver it to you this week. Please let me know when a good time would be. I'd also like to discuss your raffle/Auction plans as I have a few ideas.

We are very happy to be donating this rifle to the USMC for their Birthday Ball. It is an honor for us to give back to our servicemen and women.

There will be a written press release complete with pictures documenting the weapon as a custom Tactical Arms of Texas "Sacrifice for Freedom" limited edition rifle. This rifle will not be duplicated due to its special circumstance and is a limited edition of 1(one). This rifle was officially deemed complete on 9/11/12 and displays all 50 stars of the flag. Due to obvious reasons of limited surface area, all the stripes aren't depicted. The weapon is fully functional and is not just a show piece.

We will be offering a limited edition line of "Sacrifice for Freedom" rifles in black with the "Sacrifice for Freedom" challenge coin on the right side of the lower receiver of the weapon.

I look forward to hearing from you

Have a great day

Trey Trosclair CEO

Tactical Arms of Texas,PLLC

713-459-1105 Cell

281-778-8653 Fax

ttrosc2@yahoo.com

<<

• 2 weeks later...