Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

East Texas section match

Wayne Miller is getting things lined up for this year's East Texas Section Match and the A4 Steel match.

Dates are November 20 - 21 with the same format as last year, USPSA match Saturday and steel on Sunday.

I'm trying to get some help with stats, especially for Sunday, and Wayne is looking for R.O.'s (of course). R.O.'s will stick with a squad rather than a stage, again same as last year.

Hope to see a bunch of you all there.

Al

Al, count me in for this year, i liked last year alot. hopefully, i can shoot better too...

since the hotel allows pets, the dog will probably make the trip as well. i caught alot of sh#*, last year for not bringing him. where can we get more info. thanks trapr

Right now there is no information on the ET website. Wayne sent an email around to get things started which I can forward to anyone who'd like it, and I'll post here when the website has information/applications.

And yes, bring the big brown dog and a sweater and raincoat for him too.

Al

Man that was weird. Didn't we drop around 40° in about 15 min?

I know that I went to the back range comfortably wearing shorts and came back with ice on my legs. Funny stuff to see a bunch of shooters huddled toegther to block the wind and stay warm.