Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

where to buy Steve Anderson dry fire book

kellymc

Check out his dealer forum here.

Visit his web page here.

The 2nd book is better IMO because not only does it have dry-fire drills, it has live fire drills, and lots of tips & information on stage breakdown, match prep, and various tidbits on info from Steve, as well as some of the best shooters in the sport. It also has an interview with Lanny Basham, some common mistakes shooters make, and their solutions.

Enjoy. :)

Check out his dealer forum here.

Visit his web page here.

The 2nd book is better IMO because not only does it have dry-fire drills, it has live fire drills, and lots of tips & information on stage breakdown, match prep, and various tidbits on info from Steve, as well as some of the best shooters in the sport. It also has an interview with Lanny Basham, some common mistakes shooters make, and their solutions.

Enjoy. :)

Thanks, I ordered the second one. It's probley to late for me but hopfully my common mastakes aren't to deeply ingrained in my 11year old daughter.

You need 'em both of course. :)

The first one, Refinement, is geared to rapidly improving your classification and really getting serious.

The second one has more "content" and the drills are more about match performance than classifiers.

They have both left a trail of GMs in their wake. :)

SA