Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well, What Can I Say?

JimmyZip

Abby went to heaven Wednesday, and we needed to get another dog to keep our puppy company after the Summer ends and we are all at work or school during the day. The lady we got the puppy from, a rescue pup, informed us that the foster parent of our puppy had six other siblings of his that needed a home. So we drove up and decided we would take a look and if we saw the right one, we would bring her home for Joey. Well, as fate would have it, in that area where cattle dogs are used, she had a little white Australian Cattle Dog girl pup that she had just found the same weekend we picked up Joey. She was not even going to advertise the dog as she was planning on keeping it. She came to my girls, and followed us around. The wife and I looked at the kids and her playing, and that was is. She and Joey are on their bed in our living room chewing their chew together quite happily.

We will never replace Abby, we know that, but we will give Lucy and Joey the best home possible.

The cycle begins again.

JZ

We need sleep. Puppies are crazy funny, but man, it's a good thing it is summer. We are sleeping in shifts. They were wrestling and barking at 3am this morning. I'm going back for a nap. :D