Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

titegroup production load comparison

pharoh

i know titegroup has been discused a tons, but i need to ask for opinions on my new load for ipsc production:

after tons of testing with lots of diferent powders i think i found a winner "finally" the load is 3.2gr of titegroup under a speer plated 147gr bullet set at 1.125-1.128 cci 500 spp

the groups i get out of my tanfo stock 3 were pretty good at 10 metres, out of a 10 shot group i had 6 rounds in the same hole and 4 less then a inche away(prob my fault). (load is going about 135 power factor)

im just wondering if my lenght seems low compared to other people? all the others ive searched seems to load out to 1.140-1.160

has anybody had problems loading this low oal? i dont see any pressure signs on my primers but we all know how cci's are harder in general.

not sure if it applies to the stock 3, but alot of guys i know shoot the cz shadow for production and they have to load alot shorter than others, its a common knowledge thing with shadows, perhaps it applies to the stock 3 as well since it is a similar design