Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jennings Calibration ?

I have a Jennings JS-100xV scale. The small battery powered one. I am getting a lot of drift numbers drifting from 3.8 to 3.9 back to 3.7 and if I measure 10 charges its way off. So i thought I would Calibrate it. I follow the instructions and it says I should get a PASS display on display. All goes as instructed but I never get the PASS indicator? I get the correct reading on display for the calibration weight. Any one have this scale and are you getting the PASS display when calibrating??? Please help this is driving me nuts.

I have a Jennings JS-100xV scale. The small battery powered one. I am getting a lot of drift numbers drifting from 3.8 to 3.9 back to 3.7 and if I measure 10 charges its way off. So i thought I would Calibrate it. I follow the instructions and it says I should get a PASS display on display. All goes as instructed but I never get the PASS indicator? I get the correct reading on display for the calibration weight. Any one have this scale and are you getting the PASS display when calibrating??? Please help this is driving me nuts.

Did you put in fresh batteries?

Did you put in fresh batteries?

Yes I should have mentioned that in my post. I just would like to see that "PASS" display so I know for sure I am calibrated.

Hmm. I use both Dillon and Jennings for weighing, find the Jennings just takes it out a few more decimal places. That being said, I never run mine on battery, just AC. Might see if that has a bearing on your problem. I reviewed the manuals and if you followed the directions, level area, etc and have the proper calibration weight, it should work. Could always contact them and see what they have to say.