Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Austin, TX

StjepanK

Just wanted to say hello, what a great site, i have been lurking for a while and been reading and absorbing a lots of information.

I've been around guns all my life growing up in Europe, hunting and military. I'm an avid hunter and amateur retriever dog trainer. Have experiance with shotguns and some rifle but not pistol. I shot one IDPA match in February and saw bunch of guys shooting 3 gun and new, that is what I wanted to try. Since then I shot 2 3 gun matches and also against my better judgment, La Rue match. I sucked at it but did finish the match, i think I placed 243 rd. I really have pistol shooting issues and need to improve!! Anyways I'm hooked and in the process of upgrading my gear. Need bunch of help in that area. lol

Thanks

Stefan

Welcome!

I remember you when you came through Stage 2 at the LaRue Match!

Thanks,

Since you remember me I must have done something wrong on that stage? lol

I thought you shot the stage well.

One of just a few that i didn't have either mental error or shotgun mulfunction.

Were you RO at that stage?

Welcome! Lots of pistol shooting in the central Texas area! There's a USPSA match this Saturday and a steel challenge format match this Sunday. Come out and get some trigger time!

Welcome!

I remember you when you came through Stage 2 at the LaRue Match!

Thanks,

Since you remember me I must have done something wrong on that stage? lol

I thought you shot the stage well.

One of just a few that i didn't have either mental error or shotgun mulfunction.

Were you RO at that stage?

I was the scorekeeper for that stage.