Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pistol Grip for Benelli M2

HS101

I'm looking at adding a pistol grip stock to my M2. I prefer the ergonomics of a pistol grip more than a tradition stock. I went with one on my 870 and 11-87 prior to my M2. Now I am getting the itch to add one to my M2. (this is for 3-gun)

So, here is the question: Go with the Benelli Steady Grip, or opt for the Mesa Tactical Urbino? Pros/Cons of each?

Thanks!

i like the Mesa alot better, a shorter length of pull, the pistol grip has good feel to it and the simms butt pad working great!

and yes i have tryed both,

now it is very possible the when you install the pistol grip stock you may trouble with light loads running it. the very same ones that worked great in it before.

i have been there done that, so if jave trouble talk to Benny or PM me.

Edited by RWF

I went out and shot my M2 with the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock today - - Awesome! Cycled Walmart Federal bulk pack and Winchester AA no problem. The shorter LOP is great. I do need to get a kick-eez pad because I feel like I was punched in the right cheek - but I had the same issue with the original stock. I did some weak-hand loading practice, and the pistol grip definitely let me handle the gun better during loading. :cheers:

I have a M2 American - not a Comfortech stock... seems like everyone wants the comfortech.. But, I will keep it. Might want to switch it back some day...

Oh well, if you change your mind… My M2 is an American and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I need a stock for my Super Nova, I've grown to dislike the pistol grip stock I have.