Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I love USPSA!

ozdogg5

Hey everyone,

I've been a member on this board for a while now but haven't really contributed much until I started experiencing problems with my gun. I posted it on the forums and was amazed by all of the great responses. This forum is awesome!

A bit about me....

Started out in IDPA back in 2007 and fell in love with action shooting. Ended up getting stationed in Cali for a bit and didn't have much of a chance to do much shooting out there. I attended a few local matches in Piru and the LA area and, I must say, they've got some great ranges and an awesome shooting community. I bought my first USPSA gun (G24) in late 2007 but never got a chance to really run it because it was always problematic. Got out of the Navy and moved back to Seattle in 2009 and have been shooting as much USPSA production as possible over the last year...and love it!

I posted all of the issues about the problematic G24 here on the site and, with all of the help and input from members, it is now up and running and will hopefully be shooting the first match without any malfunctions (crossing my fingers) tomorrow. This forum is awesome!

Look forward to getting to know all of y'all here and hopefully getting to meet some of you at the range!