Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Burris speed bead, mossberg 930?

Thought I'd put a Burris Speed bead on my (open) JM 930....(added the 28" ported barrel & +8 Nordic tube = 13+ ala Flanigan model).... Called Factory, they don't "offer" it no demand was the response?... looked like it would be the best "cheek" weld/red dot for a open gun. Dig out a C-More I guess or make a custom mount ( I can see a potential problem as I use the .250 stock dropper)? has anyone adaped one of the other speed Beads to a 930 (say Remington, maybe ?). Well, maybe I don't even need a "red dot" as the 28" barrel puts me a lot closer to the targets??

Thought I'd put a Burris Speed bead on my (open) JM 930....(added the 28" ported barrel & +8 Nordic tube = 13+ ala Flanigan model).... Called Factory, they don't "offer" it no demand was the response?... looked like it would be the best "cheek" weld/red dot for a open gun. Dig out a C-More I guess or make a custom mount ( I can see a potential problem as I use the .250 stock dropper)? has anyone adaped one of the other speed Beads to a 930 (say Remington, maybe ?). Well, maybe I don't even need a "red dot" as the 28" barrel puts me a lot closer to the targets??

Benny Hill (Triangle Shooting Sports) will adapt the Burris Speed bead for the 930.