Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Western WA

5MMeagle

Hello from Shelton WA. LOOOONG time shooter but new interest in 3 gun. I usually shoot very small bullets from odd cartridges and single shot rifles but am looking for something new. My youngest Son told me how much fun he has shooting 3 gun so I though I would take a look. Not sure I have the physical ability anymore to compete but would like to try. I have a small machine shop that specializes in firearm parts for both the military and civilian markets. I have been shooting all my life but have so much more to learn and try.

This looks like an interesting site. Thank you all for putting it together.

Lowell

Thanks guys for the welcome. I to prefer the East side of the state, lived in Spokane, Moses Lake, Pullman, Twisp and Wenatchee before being coaxed to the West side. But we are here now and so will make the best of it. Thanks for the info on the clubs. I will check them out.

Lowell

You are in a good area! I wish we had the clubs nearby that you have, but I would much rather live on my side of the mountains, anyway, welcome.

Touchet's not horribly far from Richland (grew up there - am now on the Wet Side), and the Rattlesnake Mtn club is a fine bunch o' folks...

You are in a good area! I wish we had the clubs nearby that you have, but I would much rather live on my side of the mountains, anyway, welcome.

Touchet's not horribly far from Richland (grew up there - am now on the Wet Side), and the Rattlesnake Mtn club is a fine bunch o' folks...

Just shot with Gene at Rattlesnake last weekend, but would be nice to not have to drive an hour + to shoot a USPSA match, I think I am dead in the middle of Rattlesnake and LaGrande OR lol, about an hour 15 from each. But what am I saying... I drive to Richland every day for work... :wacko:

Just shot with Gene at Rattlesnake last weekend, but would be nice to not have to drive an hour + to shoot a USPSA match, I think I am dead in the middle of Rattlesnake and LaGrande OR lol, about an hour 15 from each. But what am I saying... I drive to Richland every day for work... :wacko:

Gak...Imagine my envy...NOT... :roflol:

Gak...Imagine my envy...NOT... :roflol:

What KD said. The closest one is about 60 miles (Richland), the next is probably 80 (LaGrande). At least it only takes us about an hour to drive to Richland....I have taken an hour to get a mile on 520 or 405.

WG