Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well I have been gone on vacation for over a week, and decided to check my voice mail @ work upon getting home. It appears they need me to be in Northern Italy (Southeast of Verona I believe) later this next week or early the following? I will be there for a month or more.

I am pretty sure Skywalker shoots in this regeion. I am sure I do not have enough time to go through the red tape to get my guns to Italy, but I still think it would be a kick if I could get away from work at the right time. Any thoughts or suggestions to my delima?

Thanks

Travis

Even though it pains me to say it  :D  he's a really nice guy and a generous host.  I'm sure he will be able to give you the best advice.

Neil,

I'll be very happy to ease your pain with a couple of glasses of "grappa", whenever you happen to travel here around...it can damp all kind of pains, and make you feel "comfortably numb"... :P

Tman,

sorry I picked up this late (been shooting a match this weekend, see here). PM sent. ;)

Tman,

I have to agree with Neil, Sykwalker is a wonderful host!!! If you two get together you will have a great time. Watch out for the rest of the members of his club. They like to celebrate after matches. :) Northern Italy was very beautiful and Milano is a great city to visit. Have a good time!