Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BITB vid - help needed on movement

HCShooter

So my last 2 matches have kind of gone like this one. A coule stages of brilliance, but a big fail on the rest. Stage 7 in the vid I finished 2nd production, and stage 9 finished 4th. The rest were either middle of the pack or lower 1/3rd.

Asking for input on area's to focus on, especially in movement and your general opinions. I want to figure out how to move smoothly and quickly rather than the edge like when I push on the stages.

Edited by HCShooter

Smooth out those last couple of steps when you get into position, get gun up. Don't charge, then stop, then bring gun up. Hard to tell, but it seems like you could of taken targets in different order and backed out of some of those positions shooting, targets looked close enough to shoot moving out of position.

Ok before you beat yourself up you weren't that far out of first C. Clean up the Mikes and it would have put you right there. Your very deliberate in the morning and you can tell when you decide to shift gears as far as shooting speed goes. Like Homie said though don't over charge a position, just like nascar, smooth in and fast out!