Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any info for 3Gun match @ Creekside Firing Range 4/7/12?

Does anyone happen to have more information for the three gun match at Creekside Firing Range, Taylorsville GA on Saturday 4/7? Nothing on the link from their calendar, just the date and time. I would post a link but I am too new haha.

Ammo reqs, stage info, etc. Thanks in advance for any help!

It's a small fun match, usually outlaw rules, 3 to 6 stages depending on match directors evil mind.

Usually 100 rifle, 100 pistol, 100 bird, and 10 or so slug will cover you for the day.

Stages aren't posted anywhere cause its all subject to change. Just keep in mind the MD is a sadist and will dream up some evil stuff just to make you do it. MD really likes reduced size targets at short distances say 7 feet or so ....of course they are on no shoot backer. It's usually scored in a time plus manner.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the lack of info. We are working on a new website. There will be 4 to 5 stages. Round count is approximately 80 rifle, 80 pistol, 80 bird, and 5 slug. There is no need for a sling. Hope to see you there. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at creek375@gmail.com

It's a small fun match, usually outlaw rules, 3 to 6 stages depending on match directors evil mind.

Just keep in mind the MD is a sadist and will dream up some evil stuff just to make you do it.

Excellent description!! Glad you said it and not me.... :goof:

Just keep in mind the MD is a sadist and will dream up some evil stuff just to make you do it.

Excellent description!! Glad you said it and not me.... :goof:

If I didn't like the MD I'd say what I really think. :ph34r:

I shoot most of the Creekside matches and have a great time doing so, no matter how bad I shoot.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Edited by Outsydlooknin75