Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tri Tri Again

bbbean

Nice.

Unfortunately, it looks like pretty much only one way to shoot it if the door opens back into the shoot area since the opened door will act as another obstacle (unless some fancy footwork is done to dance around the open door). Now, if the door opened towards downrange, it opens up the possible ways to shoot the stage.

I assume that the shooter must remain within the fault lines. Is there a fault line for the door's threshold?

Nice.

Unfortunately, it looks like pretty much only one way to shoot it if the door opens back into the shoot area since the opened door will act as another obstacle (unless some fancy footwork is done to dance around the open door). Now, if the door opened towards downrange, it opens up the possible ways to shoot the stage.

I assume that the shooter must remain within the fault lines. Is there a fault line for the door's threshold?

Yes. there is a fault line at the threshhold.

I RO'd a similar stage at the TN sectional a couple of years ago, and although everyone engaged the same targets from the same positions, it was interesting to see the various orders that they did it in. The door does open into shooting area, so that has to be worked into your stage strategy. I considered setting the door the other way, but the club just build a new door and I don't want anyone shooting it because it came swinging back while they were still engaging targets!

The swinger is disappearing correct?

If its disappearing I wonder how many will never fire a shot at it?

I don't think I'd take the time to wait on it or risk popping the no shoots by it, hit he steel and move on.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

No, the swinger is not disappearing. The Max Trap is disappearing.

BB

Where does the swinger come to rest? is it out far enough to the right of the no shoots that it remains visible?

Yes. The swinger will come to rest with at least the full A zone on the head and/or 25% of the lower A zone available. This will be tweaked during setup.

BB