Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help with Bladetech DOH Attachment

Hey guys, have had my bladetech with the DOH attachment for a while, but I want to remove the attachment and run the holster straight off the belt. However, I can't seem to get the dang screws out... every time a twist em, the insert /washer piece just spins on the other side...I can't for the life of me get the dang thing out...and ideas short of drilling out the screws?

I have had the same problem many times. Try bending/pulling on the attachment and holster such that there is tension on the screw and insert, or insert a wedge (thin bladed screwdriver or similar) in the attachment to accomplish the same. keep tension on the parts while you loosen the screws.

Hope this works for you - I've felt your pain. : )

Barry

• 1 year later...

I have had the same problem many times. Try bending/pulling on the attachment and holster such that there is tension on the screw and insert, or insert a wedge (thin bladed screwdriver or similar) in the attachment to accomplish the same. keep tension on the parts while you loosen the screws.

Hope this works for you - I've felt your pain. : )

Barry

I know this is an old thread, but I was having a very hard time trying to get the screws out until I found this. It worked like a charm, so I've got to thank Barry.