Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fine tuning requested

TannerB

First off, where, when was this? And why didn't I know about it? :angry:

On the last position on the last stage you wasted a lot of time by going plate, plate, paper, paper, paper. I would have shot the middle paper while settling down, left plate, right paper while moving to the right, right plate, then left paper. Hard to tell on some other stuff without 3rd person video.

On the last position on the last stage you wasted a lot of time by going plate, plate, paper, paper, paper. I would have shot the middle paper while settling down, left plate, right paper while moving to the right, right plate, then left paper. Hard to tell on some other stuff without 3rd person video.

Good advice wish I had seen it like that last week. We will put JorDanO on the match announcements list

Edited by kellymc

It was up here Jordan, Kelly is bringing USPSA back finally. Looking forward to sat.

Its hard to really tell anything from the first person view. Get some 3rd person video we can see a bunch more that way. One thing i can tell is that gun is tuned up it barley moves when you fire it. either that or you gotta put some powder in the case lol!