Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade-tech pistol/rifle combo pouch

Does anybody have any experiences with the blade-tech pistol/rifle combo mag carriers? They have room for an ar mag, with 2 pistol mag slots in front of it.

It seems like a decent way to save belt space since im only a 32". Was going to order some AR pouches but paused when I saw this option. The width and weight being far from my belt is somewhat of a concern.

Thanks!

I have one, had it for roughly a year. It is nice for saving space on the belt. It does stick out a ways from the body and throws the weight out there. I would recommend put a belt keeper on both sides of it. I did my first "hula" dance at one of the first matches with it on a CR speed belt with no keepers. Luckily my pistol was in my hand when it happened.

Not to turn this into another belt thread but Im not familiar with the keepers. This is my first setup and im hoping to start multi-gun at the start of the month (currently shooting IDPA). I was going to grab 2 of those combo packs, im not sure how many things ill need, but I dont mind overshooting a bit. If I have too much, I can use them as bribe material to get my friend involved. Currently I have:

Cr speed belt

3x 4x4 ap customs shell carriers

bladetech pro-series holster

bladetech 2x M&P mag carrier

So I have space on my belt to run separate rifle/pistol carriers, but I wanted to see what was favorable.

Thanks for the info