Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9MM Bullet Help Needed

Trident

Under 8 cents each is really close to lead or moly coated bullets. missouribullet has lead .40 bullets at 76 dollars per thousand for 180 gr .40s. I haven't bought any lead bullets in a while so i don't know who is cheapest right now. as far as 9mm goes you can get precision deltas for around 8.5 cents each as well as montanagolds if you buy by the case of around 4,000

I'm looking for a 9mm & 40 bullet for range and practice used under 8 cents each, or at least the best buy. Anyone know where I could find them?

Also looking for Federal primers.

Under 8 cents may be tough to do without ordering extreme bulk or using lead. Since you just want to use them for range and practice you could shoot lead.

Missouri Bullet Company has 9mm lead for $.06 http://www.missouribullet.com/details.php?prodId=146&category=9&secondary=8&keywords=

I just bought a case of 3500 124gr. 9mm bayou bullets for $245 delivered. That's $0.07 per bullet. I find them to be a lot cleaner than either plain lead or moly. You can buy them in smaller quantities but the price will be somewhat higher.