Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Northwest Revolver Championship

Are you going to take my suggestion and run the trail downhill this year?

Be careful what you ask for Jon, there's a very steep drop off I could make part of the trail run and it would suit me just fine :devil:

.....you know, thats actually not a bad idea, Thanks Jon

Are you going to take my suggestion and run the trail downhill this year?

Be careful what you ask for Jon, there's a very steep drop off I could make part of the trail run and it would suit me just fine :devil:

.....you know, thats actually not a bad idea, Thanks Jon

Glad to help and looking forward to the match. I have new knees so do your worst

• 1 month later...

Packin up the bags, Teddi and I leave tomorrow for Oregun, to shoot both the ICORE match and Man of Steel. Good times this is one of my favorite weekends, hope to see old friends and new, get your round guns out and come play!

Packin up the bags, Teddi and I leave tomorrow for Oregun, to shoot both the ICORE match and Man of Steel. Good times this is one of my favorite weekends, hope to see old friends and new, get your round guns out and come play!

Sorry to have to miss this. It is one of the best shooting weekends you can have and a relative secret. It deserves more publicity. The folks in Oregon do it right.

Always fun to watch Teddi kick butt (usually mine)

Edited by underlug

Sorry to have to miss this. It is one of the best shooting weekends you can have and a relative secret. It deserves more publicity. The folks in Oregon do it right.

Always fun to watch Teddi kick butt (usually mine)

Who won? Did anybody disappear during Jerry's trail run?

It was a pretty good match, the trail run was the best one yet at that range. Haven't seen results yet.

Broke my heart not being able to attend and then shoot the Man of Steel the next day. It is a great weekend of shooting in the area, and, Mike McCarter is simply the best.

Edited to add Jerry V puts a lot into the trail run and match, too. I just don't like to give him credit for anything. I am sure everybody understands. :roflol:

Edited by underlug

It was a pretty good match, the trail run was the best one yet at that range. Haven't seen results yet.

Broke my heart not being able to attend and then shoot the Man of Steel the next day. It is a great weekend of shooting in the area, and, Mike McCarter is simply the best.

Edited to add Jerry V puts a lot into the trail run and match, too. I just don't like to give him credit for anything. I am sure everybody understands. :roflol:

Teddi and I had fun, Mike and Jerry V put on a great match as always. I haven't seen the results yat, but Mike W put a 3rd place award into my hands at MOS. So limited went Trevor, Brian Noel and then me. Gene M won open and Mike W who shot in our squad took 1st in classic.

MOS was great, thanks to Nick and everyone, we had a blast. The weather was perfect and evreyone had fun.

Jon drop me a personal email about you. jerry said you had surgery, but no details.

Picking up the girls next week, then the PB steel prize match and then the IRC.