Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Apex Extractor production legal?

JoseyWalesX

Are the Apex extractors production legal in USPSA?

Looks like it is allowed under Appendix D4 21.6.

21.6 Exchange of minor EXTERNAL components

Sights, firing pins, firing pin retainers, extractors and ejectors MAY be replaced with OEM or aftermarket parts.

Are the Apex extractors production legal in USPSA?

Looks like it is allowed under Appendix D4 21.6.

21.6 Exchange of minor EXTERNAL components

Sights, firing pins, firing pin retainers, extractors and ejectors MAY be replaced with OEM or aftermarket parts.

My gunsmith called Apex today, it is legal for USPSA Production

Be sure to break the edge, even if you're putting it a 9mm (as I assume, since you're shooting Production). It says that it's probably not required, but the three I've seen/played with/helped to install have all given some fits if there wasn't some light radius applied.

Be sure to break the edge, even if you're putting it a 9mm (as I assume, since you're shooting Production). It says that it's probably not required, but the three I've seen/played with/helped to install have all given some fits if there wasn't some light radius applied.

Thanks will do

Which edge?

Which edge?

Have you seen the install video?