Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need 16-Rd mags for new model Witness-P-S Compact

billy396

Does anyone know where I might find the 16 round mags for the new model 16 round EAA Witness Polymer-P-S? I've seen 13 round mags, but they are a different frame design (shorter grip).

This new polymer model is a full-size grip with a barrel that stops at the end of the slide (about a 3 19/32" barrel). I've searched the internet with no luck. The green factory

Tanfoglio box even states "new model". It looks like I might have to wait quite a while for these mags to get in the pipeline, and the pistol only ships with 1 (one) mag. I think

16 rounds is great, but I always like to have at least one extra mag, or 4 extras if I'm going to use it for steel plate matches, which I might.

I'm pretty sure they just take the regular large frame mags like everything else.

If that is the case, you can get these mags:

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=97_134&products_id=1089

Post a pic of your current mag and we can tell you for sure.

Edited by Nealio

if its a P-S in 9mm and the factory mag holds 16 it sounds like a small frame gun I have a older P-S in 9mm and it is a small frame. CDNN lists the small frame 16rd Mec-Gar mags for $19.99. is the base on the factory mag metal or plastic? the small frame guns normaly have metal bases on the mags and the large frame guns have plastic.

hope this helps

Mike

• 2 months later...