Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ebay and Paypal...

redbulladdikt

In a day and age where everyone is blaming 'business this/ industry that' it is amazing to me that these bazillion dollar industries continue to screw over their customer base and 'fee' them to death...and now a new low from Paypal which solidified ending all my business with them forever

The are now 'holding' seller funds for up to 180 days...without explanation or justification to the affected account-holders--in my case I had over $100 in sold Ebay merchandise get 'held' for 21 days without explanation

Now it turns out, Paypal is investing held funds in short-term investments and earning interest profits off CUSTOMER MONEY! This makes me physically disgusted that these schmucks are publicly conning their customer base and getting away with it scott-free

I am no longer doing any business with them and will be taking my business to non-paypal sites from now on...

Google PAYPAL Class Action Suit and see for yourselves

I have used AMAZON. I have used them once to pay, according to the recipient he received the full amount, he didn't pay any fees, I DID NOT pay any fees neither using my CC.

Its easy to set-up an account. Amazon is a big company too. +1 on ebay and paypal killing their customer with fees.

Edited by Torogi