Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

10-round magazine capacity

wiiawiwb

I am new to firearms and recently bought a CZ-452 Varmint. Love it. Looking to get a 9mm pistol for the range, maybe more. My state has a 10-round magazine limit.

Can any of the pistols in the Competition line (SP01 Shadow or Shadow)accommodate a 10-round magazine?

Yes. You just buy the appropriate 10 rd magazine....

Mick

I am new to firearms and recently bought a CZ-452 Varmint. Love it. Looking to get a 9mm pistol for the range, maybe more. My state has a 10-round magazine limit.

Can any of the pistols in the Competition line (SP01 Shadow or Shadow)accommodate a 10-round magazine?

If you're in a state with a 10-round magazine limit, that is what will come with the gun. I'm in California and my 75B came with 10-round mags. The other downside to that is there don't seem to be any after market 10 rounders available and factory ones run about $40.00 apiece.