Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Surecycle system

ceejayex

Unless your going to be shooting tons of heavy loads, use the light spring. That said I always start with the heavy and check it out with the lightest loads I will be using, if it works you're golden, if not go light.

Jeff said it is okay to you the light spring with heavy loads on occasion, just not a steady diet. If you are going to be shooting couple a hundred bird loads, then a handful of slugs or buck you will be fine with the light spring. The light spring is still heavier than the factory spring.

Edited by Orphanedcowboy

Unless your going to be shooting tons of heavy loads, use the light spring. That said I always start with the heavy and check it out with the lightest loads I will be using, if it works you're golden, if not go light.

Jeff said it is okay to you the light spring with heavy loads on occasion, just not a steady diet. If you are going to be shooting couple a hundred bird loads, then a handful of slugs or buck you will be fine with the light spring. The light spring is still heavier than the factory spring.

Thanks Cowboy! In regards to the ext. tube...you said you cut the new spring about ten inches from the top of the tube? Is that right? Just want to be sure before I cut mine! Thanks

Thanks Cowboy! In regards to the ext. tube...you said you cut the new spring about ten inches from the top of the tube? Is that right? Just want to be sure before I cut mine! Thanks

That wasn't me, I never cut my spring in the extension. I have read that some have overly long springs in the Nordic that did.need to be cut to fit all the rounds.

I run them in 2 M2s, a SBE II, 2 Maxus', 3 Silvers, 4 SX2s, 2 SX3s, 2 Golds and a 390.

I bought my first one back when the M2 first came out. I noticed the bolt hammering the back of the receiver, called Benelli and sent it in, came back with a letter explaining it was normal. I started looking around and found Jeff on another forum. He asked me to send it to him and I was sold. It is the single best upgrade along with the piston sealing you can do for your shotgun.