Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

benelli ghost load mod

mark dye

Ok, I have been playing with handguns all these years, and am a little behind the curve on shotgun tech. I know that the old benelli guns could be ghost loaded...leaving a round on the follower. I am told that the new ones can be readily modified to do this as well...something about welding a groove on the bolt. Does anyone have pics of this? Also, does anyone have good pics of a benelli carrier that has been welded to not pinch the crap out of your thumb during loading?

There is a much easier way than welding. First thing you need to do is use the search function of the forum ;)

Little half circle notch at the back of the bolt need the back half of it work on with a dremel. There are some great pics posted here on the forum. (Search time)

I didn't modify for ghost loading on mine cause as it sit's it has a 10+1 round capacity, but for your other questions you can read my post on what I've done to my new M2 here.

There's another great thread on here by Jesse T. about how to set up an M2. Should be an easy search to find that one.

Good luck with the M2. With just a little work they are pretty sweet.