Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southeastern 3-gun/Multigun

Does anyone know anything about the MS State 3-Gun that didn't happen last year? How about the Area 6 Multigun that never came about? I'm interested in shooting some matches, but it sure is nice to not have to travel all over the country every time I want to shoot a 3-gun/multigun match. Also, I have two babies and a wife who appreciates my help with them; I don't have to be gone as long for matches in the Southeast.

They are shooting 3 gun at South River Gun Club outside of Atlanta when they have a 5th Saturday. Contact "Cindy Noyes" <cgnoyes@bellsouth.net> They are shooting three gun matches in Birmingham at the Steel City Club. Contact "David Tapp" <dkjtapp@aol.com>. They shoot at East AL Gun Club in Columbus, GA. Contact "Mark Kauder" <mkauder@wcbradley.com>. This is not an exhaustive list but just rather the ones close to me.

As to the Area 6 Three Gun, I have not heard anything about if they will start it back this year but your best source there would be to contact the current USPSA Area 6 Director, Linda Chico.