Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame 11 June 04

Wakal

I hate the seemingly endless debate in certain circles over the Single Stack vs. Widebody framed guns in L10 division. For a country based upon "freedom of choice" , there sure seems to be a very vocal (and closed minded) segment of shooters hell bent on mandating that choice to suit their agenda. What ever happened to using what YOU deem the best "tools for the job?"

If you want to bring a tack hammer to a roofing job so be it...just don't tell me I have to. <_<

I hate my current assignment. Working with people who could care less. Working with an office system designed by Barney Rubble. Redundant software with more bugs than a restaurant dumpster. If I wasn't so damn broke I tell em like Merle Haggard! "Take this job and shove it, I ain't working here no more" :(

Hey, aren't we supposed to flame other forum members? OK, how about you guys learn the difference between the Hate and Like forums. Your little love-fests in the Hate forum make me wanna puke! There has been one good, legitimate Hate rant the last several weeks.

While I'm hear, I hate having a whole week of non-stop funeral/memorial coverage on TV. How many U.S. troops died overseas today? Beats the shit out of me; I can't find any news on TV, just live shots of Air Force One over Simi Valley. Thank goodness for the web. Pardon me while I go read some news.

Ok,,,

First...

MerlinD,,,it was Jonny Paycheck not Merle Haggard, bonehead...

Chuck D,,,You have too!!!

(1*),,, Move on!!!

Flexmoney,,, Practice what you preach girlie man... Who says those beefy arms aren't just baby fat. Show us some reps first!!!

Erik W,,, Many of us wish we lived close enough for a visit to any of the events. Besides your kind of news makes us all wonder which island you are broadcasting NPR from anyways...

Eric W,,, I'm not a cop, and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn express last night. No worries...

Kimel,,, Go shooting.

gl,,, This is an election year. Buy a lottery ticket and hope like all the other losers...

That brings me to my last post. Which was more than justified!!!

:D:PB)

PS... Just a friendly jab at all. Maybe some humor in the wake of current events. Couldn't hurt to remember some humor...

A Great Leader Passes

Posted by Lew Rockwell at June 11, 2004 12:13 PM

It's time to stop the divisions and the carping. Let us unite as one and recognize that we have lost a great leader, indeed a world leader. One doesn't have to agree with his every act to know that here was a great man. Where does America get such men? A leader who put a apring in our step and a song in our hearts, a man who served the people until illness struck him down. Forget tax cuts. Here is a man who never taxed us to begin with, who never waged a war and bombed the innocent, a man who dealt only in the voluntary market with willing consumers. To politicians, what I'd say: Hit the road, Jack. But Ray Charles, RIP.