Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI

Qstick

Back on topic (and on Forum!)...

I HATE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, TOO!

I'm sorry that I broke the spirit of the Hate Forum by recommending that Qstick contact one particular very helpful person at STI and thus attempted to help resolve the problem. Helping was wrong, and I'm sorry.

I'm also sorry that I've seen SV pistols undergo catastrophic chamber failures with an unplugged barrel, seen them lose their nifty interchangable breechfaces at inopportune times, and talked to a woman whose SV slide/frame order got so screwed up over so long that Sandy gave her a whole gun...that didn't work and (after being repaired multiple times) still doesn't work.

I also hate it that Liota, having served as a RO and CRO at USPSA State Championship-level matches for the last four years, was advised to "talk to more shooters."

But worst of all, I hate bad customer service. According to Qstick, STI really messed up bad and deserves a hate rant!

Alex

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

Politics

Policy or political discussions of any kind are not welcome. Such as IPSC verses IDPA debates, for example. Including but not limited to: governmental, USPSA, IPSC, or IDPA.

Contrary to "minority opinion" - this is not a free speech issue. The issue simply is - as a privately funded and collectively ran "information exchange," we have found that the emotional nature of political discussions often weakens the informative impact of the Forum.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

AN UPDATE FROM ZACH

I spoke with them this morning again and finally got them to drop the 15% restocking fee and cancel the order, then they suddenly found a frame ready to ship...simply amazing

I decided to leave the order cancelled and purchase the frame from a retailer. All in all - another miserable dealing with STI - my reccomendation - if you are going to purchase STI products, do so from an established retailer...NOT the factory.

Zach

Because no one seems to get it – here’s the Hate Forum’s guidelines, one more time (including today’s addition):

The Hate forum was created and is intended as a place to vent or rant, period. And while general or support-related comments are not prohibited, rebuttals specifically are. Meaning: If you don't agree with someone's rant - keep it to yourself.

If you start a Hate thread and specifically do not want anything other than sympathetic comments, simply add the word "CLOSED" as the last line in your post.

One last comment - as posted in the Forum's general guidelines -

This forum was not created or intended as a place to discuss or debate political issues of any kind - either IPSC, USPSA, or governmental. This includes Hate rants.

And lately I'm especially sick of SVI verses STI debates. Please just don't do it anywhere on the forum.

be