Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dave Re/DR Performance class

Avezorak

I am putting together a 2 day USPSA pistol training class with Dave Re to be held at CCC Shooters next summer. The dates are 99% set but I wont announce dates until 100%. If anyone is interested in this class they can email me @ avezorak@yahoo.com.

Here is where the class will be held: http://www.cccshooters.com/

And here is Daves page: http://drperformanceshooting.com/

Edited by Avezorak

Ok guys I have the dates for the class. We will be offering 2 separate classes.

The first will be on Friday, June 22 and will be an all day "Intro to USPSA" style class. It will be geared toward people who know safe firearm handling but want to learn how to compete safely and learn proper technique. The round count will be ~400. The cost of the class will be 200 and all range fees and lunch is included.

The second class will be on Sat/Sun, June 23/24 and will be an Intermediate USPSA instruction class geared toward C-A class shooters. Dave will work with us on our weak points and fine tune us. The round count for this class will be ~1000. The cost of the class is 350 and all range fees and lunch both days are included.

I only have a few spots left in each class so if you want in you better hurry. To reserve your spot, send me an email at avezorak@yahoo.com

A 50% deposit will be due by Jan 30 and the balance due 30 days before the class. Hope to see ya'll there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good idea. But I was looking for something earlier in the year.

Wish we could do it earlier in the year, Mike, but it just wouldn't work out this year, unfortunately... I'm available on some weekends for private or semi-private stuff, though, if you have an interest ;)

(and... thanks again, Aaron :) )

• 1 month later...