Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Won my division for the first time!

MGMorden

Well, I started shooting USPSA back in July of this year. I've been working on my dry-fire practice (can't afford but so much live fire :)), and mostly focusing on the mental aspect of stage breakdown. I've also been doing my best to try to shoot while moving.

I was at one of our small local matches yesterday and won Production division. There were only 3 Production shooters, but I did still get #6 out of 27 in the overall results too. Its a small match without a lot of top-level shooters, but it still feels good to go from "Gee I hope I'm not last" to being able to at least feel like I'm getting somewhere :D.

Well, I started shooting USPSA back in July of this year. I've been working on my dry-fire practice (can't afford but so much live fire :)), and mostly focusing on the mental aspect of stage breakdown. I've also been doing my best to try to shoot while moving.

I was at one of our small local matches yesterday and won Production division. There were only 3 Production shooters, but I did still get #6 out of 27 in the overall results too. Its a small match without a lot of top-level shooters, but it still feels good to go from "Gee I hope I'm not last" to being able to at least feel like I'm getting somewhere :D.

Congrats, good for you!

I was doing well in a Steel Match and shot my best time with my .22 open ... I thought I had it but Sevigny and a couple others showed up. Oh well :)

Steve